What you will learn:
- File-folder structure, HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS).
- Web design principles.
- How to create a site using an installation of Wordpress.
- What makes a successful site.
- How to modify a Wordpress site’s design using HTML and CSS.
- Web site hosting and domain name management.
- How to use Google Analytics to measure the success of a site.
- How to use search engine optimization and social media to drive traffic to your site.
- Current trends in the world of digital media.
How to get a B: Show up on time, turn in your assignments on time, pay attention in class, apply concepts learned in class to assignments.
How to get an A: Do all of that, and go above and beyond what is required on assignments.